1) First, discuss the origins of Southern California Bird Songs. What is the sig
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1) First, discuss the origins of Southern California Bird Songs. What is the significance of bird songs, and how do they connect to the history we’ve learned this semester?
2) Discuss the main ideas from the “Kumeyaay Lecture Series: Songs of Knowledge.” How do the main ideas connect to this week’s materials as well as the history we’ve learned this semester?
3) Discuss and thoroughly analyze the stories, “Frogs in Love” and “Broken Pots” from our textbook. What is the meaning and significance of each story? How might each one connect to themes and/or specific instances in the history we’ve learned so far?
4) Discuss the significance of discussing Native American sovereignty, resistance, cultural/historical maintenance, and resilience this week and throughout the semester. How does this week’s materials connect and/or why is it significant in relation to the history we’ve learned throughout this semester? How do these ideas connect with our textbook title, “Footsteps from the Past into the Future”?
5) Lastly, please take a moment to reflect on everything you’ve learned this semester – what resonated with you most and/or what your most important take-aways from this course and why.