1. Power Point Presentation Covid-19 comparison of two countries (Canada and a
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. Power Point Presentation
Covid-19 comparison of two countries (Canada and a country of your choice) focused on health communication. Compare the communication used by each country to document confirmed statistics, flatten the curve, testing rates, funding provided to business and citizens, and money spent for research for a cure. Included at least five peer reviewed journal articles, government websites, and academic quality resources.
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way:
· Use an Introduction, Conclusion, and Notes Section; a title on every slide
· Cite five peer-reviewed resources using APA-style in-text citations
· Use a fresh slide for APA reference information at the end of the presentation.
· 10-15 Power Point® slides (not including title slide and references).
· The presentation includes visual aids and utilizes elegant graphics. All pictures are cited.
· Text is limited to approximately five lines, with approximately five words per bulleted item.
· Appropriate use of font sizes. Titles 24-32; Slides 14-16 point font on all slides.
· Light background and dark font used on a specific background design
· Boardroom Quality
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and/or persuasive.
1. Comparison of two countries communication strategy
2. Statistics of confirmed infections over time
3. Flattening the Curve
4. Testing Rates for Covid-19
5. Funding provided to businesses and citizens
6. Money spent for research for a cure
The presentation develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience.
The presentation links theory to relevant examples of current experience and industry practice and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.
Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
Major facts are supported by citations (paraphrase/quote) and include a citation
Does not use personal opinion or personal experience