1. What is Big Data? Why is it important? Where does Big Data come from? 2. What
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1. What is Big Data? Why is it important? Where does Big Data come from?
2. What do you think the future of Big Data will be? Will it lose its popularity to something else? If so, what will it be?
3. What is Big Data analytics? How does it differ from regular analytics?
4. What are the critical success factors for Big Data analytics?
5. What are the big challenges that one should be mindful of when considering implementation of Big Data analytics?
6.At teradatauniversitynetwork.com, go to the Sports Analytics page. Find applications of Big Data in sports. Summarize your findings.
Note: 1 to 5 questions each of them must be anwered in 6 lines and 6 question must be answered in 11 lines and refences must be APA Format (APA cited)