Foundations of Business Management Final Task brief & rubrics Task • This is an
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Foundations of Business Management Final Task brief & rubrics
• This is an individual task, requiring you to address all questions in a clear manner (numbered), giving supporting, relevant examples
• The task focuses on areas studied to date, requiring you to show knowledge and application in the parts stated.
Also read: Business and finance homework
• You should upload a single, correctly formatted document which may also include any relevant tables and diagrams
1. Explain the inter-relationship of decision making at different management levels. 2. Identify and describe the major functions of HRM
3. Explain why different leadership styles impact an organization’s productivity, especially its effectiveness and efficiency
4. Explain why effective leadership styles and reward systems need to align with organizational culture
• Wordcount: 800-900 (200-225 per question)
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography
Submission: Week 4 – Via Moodle (Turnitin). November 1st by 22.59 CEST
Weight: This task is a 60% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Describe the decision-making process and its implications
• Describe the importance of HRM and its consequences for an organization’s performance
• Determine the impact of leadership styles on an organization effectiveness and efficiency
• Illustrate the importance of Organizational culture, team management, motivation, and leadership.
Rubrics: It is understood that the rubrics apply to Management knowledge, application and evaluation at this level of study