Q1. Excel is probably the most popular spreadsheet software for PCs. Why? What c
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Q1. Excel is probably the most popular spreadsheet software for PCs. Why? What can we do with this package that makes it so attractive for modeling efforts?Your response should be 250-300 words.
Q2. What are the common business problems addressed by Big Data analytics? In the era of Big Data, are we about to witness the end of data warehousing? Why? Your response should be 250-300 words.
Q3. be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.All work must be original (not copied from any source).
1. How does prescriptive analytics relate to descriptive and predictive analytics? 150 WORDS
2. Explain the differences between static and dynamic models. How can one evolve into the other?3.What is the difference between an optimistic approach and a pessimistic approach to decision making under assumed uncertainty? 150 WORDS
4. Explain why solving problems under uncertainty some- times involves assuming that the problem is to be solved under conditions of risk. 150 WORDS
5. Investigate via a Web search how models and their solutions are used by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in the “war against terrorism.” Also investigate how other governments or government agencies are using models in their missions. 150 WORDS
6.What is Big Data? Why is it important? Where does Big Data come from? 150 WORDS
7. What do you think the future of Big Data will be? Will it lose its popularity to something else? If so, what will it be? 150 WORDS
8.What is Big Data analytics? How does it differ from reg- ular analytics? 150 WORDS
9.What are the critical success factors for Big Data analytics? 150 WORDS
10.What are the big challenges that one should be mind- ful of when considering implementation of Big Data analytics? 150 WORDS