READINGS American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials (Links to an external site.)
Dang, D., & Dearholt, S. L. (2018). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines (3rd ed.). Sigma Theta Tau International.
· Chapter 1: Evidence-Based Practice: Context, Concerns, and Challenges
· Chapter 7: Evidence Appraisal: Nonresearch
· Appendix F: Nonresearch Evidence Appraisal Tool
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 4: Translation of Evidence to Improve Clinical Outcomes
REFLECTION ON LEARNING
Reflective inquiry allows for expansion in self-awareness, identification of knowledge gaps, and assessment of learning goals. Each week, you will reflect upon what you have learned and complete a reflective journal assignment: Reflection on Learning. Each weekly reflection is placed in one document, which will be submitted for grading at the end of Week 7. There is no weekly reflection in Week 8 because a reflection is incorporated into the discussion question. Create a document where you will keep your weekly reflection.
In your document, reflect upon your Week 1 learning journey in NR701 and consider the following in one or two paragraphs.
· Provide one specific example of how you achieved the weekly objectives.
· What did you learn from this week to challenge your beliefs or attitudes?
· How will this knowledge improve your effectiveness as a practice scholar?