This week, you will use role theory(you can pick a role theory) to apply to your
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
This week, you will use role theory(you can pick a role theory) to apply to your chosen case study. In other words, your theoretical orientation—or lens—is role theory as you analyze the case study (Jake Levy) Please See Attachments.
Submit a PowerPoint presentation that includes 11 to 12 slides.
Each slide should be written using bullet points, meaning no long paragraphs of written text should be in the slides.
Your presentation should address the following:
1. Identify the presenting problem for the case study you selected. (Remember the presenting problem has to be framed from the perspective of role theory. For example, the presenting problem can be framed within the context of role functioning).
2. Identify all the relevant roles assumed by the client.
3. Analyze the social expectations and social and cultural norms revolving around the role, social position, and role scripts of one of the roles assumed by the client.
4. Explain the role and social position of the social worker in working with the client in the case study.
5. Describe how the role(s) and social position(s) assumed by the social worker will influence the relationship between the social worker and the client.
6. Identify three assessment questions that are guided by role theory that you will ask the client to better understand the problem.
7. Identify and describe two interventions that are aligned with the presenting problem and role theory.
8. Identify one outcome that you would measure if you were to evaluate one of the interventions you would implement to determine if the intervention is effective.
9. Evaluate one advantage and one limitation in using role theory in understanding the case.
Be sure to:
Identify and correctly reference the case study you have chosen.
Use literature to support your claims.
Use APA formatting and style.
Include the reference list on the last slide.
Case study is Jake Levy. I sent it as an attachment.