Writing assignments will be 500 words. 1. Do a one-sentence introduction to the
Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Writing assignments will be 500 words.
1. Do a one-sentence introduction to the assignment explaining what you’re answering, and a concluding sentence as well.
2. Put references to all the facts and quotes (author, date). (1 pt for references and citations)
Each prompt section should be one paragraph. They will be graded for:
use of evidence such as course readings and current events
relevance to the prompt
Answer all of the following questions:
1) Summarize the neo-liberal argument for why they believe market-based capitalist “globalization works,” and give one positive example. (Suggestion: think about neo-liberalism’s attitudes and ideas about the economy or market, then connect them with globalization) (2 pts for the summary and 1 pt for the example)
2) Explain a critique of globalization from ONE of the following perspectives: religious, anti/anarchist, anti-racist OR environmental. (2 pts)
3) Give an example of a problem with globalization that the neo-liberal view misses but the critical ideology you selected in #2 can explain. Does this mean the globalization gap can be fixed in the current system by reform —or does it mean the neo-liberal belief in markets is fundamentally flawed? Explain why or why not (1 pt for the example, and 2 pts for the explanation of fixing/not the gap)